Kindle finally becomes relevant with Australian Autopsy’s help

I know you are thinking that Kindle is stupid.

I once thought the same.

Now I don’t as I have the chance to get money from it from selling Australian Autopsy to those people who like to feel the warmth of a machine while they read.

Australian Autopsy is even better in kindle form than in book form because when you are reading it on the tram no one can look over and go, why is that freakoid (yes, that’s what they’d say about you) reading a book with an autopsy on the front.

Now you can read it on the sly, it will feel like my words are being fed to you in a mischievous and dirty way. Like I’m whispering naughty things into your dream as the person reads the latest Clancy Patterson Byrne best seller.

It will just be our little secret, and if you’re good, I might even cuddle you at the end.

So Kindle me, hard.

Tagged

8 thoughts on “Kindle finally becomes relevant with Australian Autopsy’s help

1. Mark Landau says:

Bought both this and When Freddie became Jesus on Kindle a couple of weeks back. Awesome, awesome stuff. Both your books, and the Kindle.

2. Abhishek says:

At last, I was waiting for an e-book to come out. Reading my way through Brisbane now…

3. kaprashoo says:

had anyone got a link to a snide version for my kindle? i refuse to subsidide j-rod’s degenerate lifestyle with my hard earned. it’s not cos i’m cheap, i just worry that the hard partying, rocknroll antics will end badly. i foresee dead whores, buckets of coke and fried peanut butter sandwiches.

4. jrodssoul says:

^
    Or maybe he could use the extra dough to travel to mark nicholas’ house and perform anal favours for him and feature that in his next video.

anti-establishment?

you silly little corporate sellout, you. ha

5. jk says:

Why so quiet on the England tour to India, JRod?

6. Lolly says:

It only gets really interesting once he starts shooting TV’s and the flat screens of today would be less spectacular a target anyhow.

I might buy this as I’m a kindle addict.

7. Adam says:

More to the point mate, when the f*ck are Pitch going to turn this into a book on tape?