Sehwagology celebrates this day

To me this is a pretty special day.

The first day I am a printed published author.

Obviously some very special men thought it was a special day as well.

To celebrate this event the GOD Sehwag hit 146 off 102 balls.

Considering our prophet never hardly ever makes runs in one dayers, it is quite clear that he did this in support of me, his loudest cleric.

But it didn’t stop there, is padawan learner Dilshan also stepped in and 160 off 124 came.

That would have been enough.

Two sehwagologists slaying bowlers on this demon of a pitch to celebrate my book.

There was one more surprise though, one more player had something to say.

And not just any player, but the King, King Kumar.

Not a sehwagologist, but a man so cool that watching him bat is like drinking lemonade on a hot day.

He came out and put the cherry on top of the cherries with 90 off 43.

Wow.

I am stunned guys.

I don’t know what to say.

Thank you all very much.

Praise Sehwagology.

And as an extra special miracle the book is now available on flipkart. Sort of.

About these ads
Tagged , , ,

0 thoughts on “Sehwagology celebrates this day

1. Gigi says:

I hear Shane Watson has torn his anterior ego ligament, Hauritz has been abused inappropriately in the night by Oompah Loompas and Brad Hodge fell down a well.

Kallis has also planned a very special 16 off 42 tomorrow too.

2. Man, I actually thought that Sehwag took possession of Sanga’s mind…you should’ve seen the shots he played! :O
    .-= Cricket Tragic´s last blog ..I’m ashamed to say this but…. =-.

3. Mock Wah says:

omg.. watta day! Kiwis dint lose a wkt either 90/0 hahaha.. now does it feel the same?
    .-= Mock Wah´s last blog ..B.B.O.T.D. – THE LESSER KNOWNS =-.

4. Neerav says:

SL did not win even though the God was supporting them

5. Advait says:

You’ve gotta think about whats going to happen to one-day cricket if the curators continue churning out chief executive pitches such as these.

I understand for a 20-20 match, but for a one-dayer for God’s sake??

And for the masses in India witnessing the carnage.. Who would really want to become a bowler?

6. alex says:

This is worst ground in the world!. if SLA bundled out i would not say that though. Hahaha.

Too small ground to play ODI.

7. Homer says:

Congratulations on the book launch UJ.. You are truly blessed given that the God of Sehwagology and his chief protege decided to show their appreciation of the event in their own special way!

Cheers,

8. Abhishek says:

An e-book version of your book available yet, Jrod?

9. alex says:

Go buy Jrod Book people. if you can’t help out sehwagology high priest , then you should not be member of sehwagology. Ok where the book is selling in toronto?. :p

10. alex says:

May be jrod like Cleric like in equilibrium movie. Great movie. Watch it people.

11. Har – I love that flipkart has Angela’s Ashes as a similar book as your Ashes effot.
    .-= Richard Irvine´s last blog ..Pod with balls =-.

12. Kiran Kumar D says:

“I was actually supporting Sri Lanka. My superstition is that whenever I support India, they lose. So I was supporting Sri Lanka.”
    It wasn’t the yorkers from Ashish Nehra and Zaheer Khan, but Virender Sehwag’s shrewd ploy that made Sri Lanka lose the plot and fall three short of India’s 414 in Rajkot
    Dec 15, 2009

There’s more to Sehwagology than we could possibly imagine! He, like no other, amen!

13. Congrats, any idea how to buy a copy from the U.S.? Amazon (US) does not have it.

Coachie, Even the UK Amazon is saying out of stock, when it is available on Amazon.com, or on the Book Depository that ship to the US for free I’ll put a post up.

14. velcro says:

My superstition:

i fart loudly everytime a four or six is hit. i must have done that about 150 times yesterday and my butt is sore.
    please stop playing cricket on such wickets for the sake of my butt.

15. jogesh99 says:

It wasnt a celebration of cricket Jrod, it was a frikkin’ epitaph. As Peter Pollock once said – “I wouldnt bowl in a 1-day match. Just have two bowling machines and 11 batsmen per side.”

Nonetheless junta, our most puissant Uncle is giving away 146 free copies of the book today, to the Sehwagology laity.

16. Sach says:

This reminds me, UncleJ, you haven’t done an “in bed with” piece for either The King or Dilshan.
    .-= Sach´s last blog ..The Dreaded Friend =-.

17. VRN says:

spare a thought for the bowlers who were raped.

18. Dustbinner says:

@Gigi – you got the wrong end of the stick there, I’m afraid. Hauritz was innappropriately abused in the night by me.

But I was dressed up as an Oompa Loompa, because he likes that sort of thing.

We did sneak out and push Hodge down a well afterwards, though. You heard that bit right.
    .-= Dustbinner´s last blog ..Tales from the Homeland =-.

19. Rob says:

Congratulations.
    .-= Rob´s last blog ..England beat South Africa… again =-.

20. Yawn says:

What a day (ref 3rd ODI Ind Vs SL @ cuttak)!! KD Karthik, da man! Horrendous keeping behind the wkts, but takes the cherry by robbing the boring run machine of yet another century.. well done!!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 16,969 other followers